Any off-topic discussion.
by Squid V. Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:16 am
I haven't given up on Gunscape, I promise! I've actually been practicing making maps for DOOM and, more recently, QUAKE. I figured that I'd post some screenshots, 'cuz I want to show off ;}

I started with DOOM, then moved up to Quake. Been having a blast! Will come back soon!

SQUIDVICIOUS2
by Squid V. Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:02 pm
Yep. Here's a whole bunch.

Hope you like 'em. There's 7 maps total, but I haven't finished the 7th (which was pics 7-10)

SQUIDVICIOUS2
by DOOMlover Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:37 am
Very cool, even if it’s not the original version of doom. Check out the doom ii no rest for the wicked maps they made for the Xbox 360 port. Everything done in the original engine.

Is that the original quake or a modified version of that too? Either way, they’re very nice looking. Especially the lighting in the quake maps.
by Squid V. Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:36 pm
I have quake running on a source named quakespasm, which allows the map to use colored lighting.

SQUIDVICIOUS2