For lounging around and chatting about Gunscape
by Headcrabby Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:58 am
there's nothing new anymore, featured maps hasnt changed since 3 months. no updates since august 2017

goodbye
by moriarty Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:47 am
The dev's have quit it so the few remaining players might as well too.
by DOOMlover Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:03 pm
Sadly, this has been the fate of many formerly dedicated Gunscape map makers in the two years since its wide release. I think the game had(has) great potential, unfortunately the developers have not been able to capitalize on it. I wish they would sell the game and rights to some other indie company who could run with the idea. I've gone through my own love/hate periods with the game. Yet, I always ended up coming back. The game isn't the only world building game, but it has features that many others do not. [I've been toying with the Far Cry 5 map editor lately, and although it's powerful, its limits and jerky controls (more so on consoles than on PC, I know) just leave me rather unsatisfied with it.] As I pointed out to Crabby when he first started playing Gunscape and posted on these boards that the game is dead, that he was not the first and likely won't be the last to declare the game dead. Until the devs turn off the servers, it seems there will always be a few random people still toying around with the game, even in its less than perfect form. I just wish my newer maps had gotten a few more plays! :D
by Squid V. Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:01 am
Sad to say that I agree. Rip Code 2099.

SQUIDVICIOUS2
by moriarty Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:25 pm
DOOMlover wrote:I just want to point out that Moriarty declared the game dead almost two years ago. Yet, he's still floating around here...??

https://playgunscape.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=969&p=3227&hilit=dead#p3227

Yeah, I pop in now and then (less so as each month passed since launch) to see if theres any news. There never is.

But thanks for taking the time to click on my profile and search through my posts until you found something to add to your post to make you feel a little better about your life.

:)

Toodles!
by DOOMlover Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:24 pm
It definitely did! My mood has greatly improved and I sleep better at night now. I have reconnected with my estranged children and I’m going to my granddaughter’s recital this weekend. I am happy that she will get to know her grandfather, even a little, before i die. It’s all because of your great “this game is dead” post from two years ago. Thanks moriarty!
by Jim Goose Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:21 am
Doomlover made me laugh too hard. He is a hero among us all.