For lounging around and chatting about Gunscape
by DOOMlover Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:40 pm
I thought of a good one you might include in this update or the next one. I don't know Last-Noobn so I don't know if they would want this featured or what to call the campaign...

Name of the campaign: not sure what it could be called... maybe "...and Blood"

Creator: Last-Noobn

Maps to Include: There are 5 total, in this order:
1: Moth and Blood
2: Blood and Dust
3: Streets and Blood
4: Theater and Blood
5: Home Sweet Home and Blood

Justification: The campaign is a very post-apocalyptic zombie type thing. It's light on story details, but it's basically that there's an outbreak and you're trying to get medicine for your family. The levels are a little too big/wide in the play areas for the enemy AI, in my opinion, but maybe that was the point, so you can avoid much of the fighting if you want. The levels, however, generally look great. Last-Noobn made heavy use of the fog effects, which means the levels look like garbage on console when the fog doesn't work, but look pretty cool on Steam, as the fog tends to work. Very creative use of blocks etc. to make some realistic "other things", especially in the city level. The buildings look cool and the park has street lights and dumpsters and things like that. I love the billboards on the buildings, which have accent lights.
by Sab Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm
Hi guys, just popped in to wish everyone best wishes and I hope Gunscape will take off.

I saw it recently in a Netflix series (Pine Gap) playing in the background and got me all excited that it might finally get a bit of exposure.

Hope you are all doing well, I am looking to make a full game soon - a follow up to SCP-Containment Breach, might even make something similar on Gunscape next year :) Have fun guys.
by DOOMlover Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:42 pm
Sab wrote:I saw it recently in a Netflix series (Pine Gap) playing in the background and got me all excited that it might finally get a bit of exposure..

Weird... any specific episode info? I don't watch that show but I'd love to see that!